- I am a self learning student who has never done any animation. (Don't expect miracles, that is not what this blog is about)
- I am learning to use Flash. This is just for now, if I like the direction things are going, I will probably invest in something like ToonBoom Animate 2.
- Before animation, I have been learning about concept design and illustration, but even here I am a student, so if you think my drawings and stuff are crap, refer to first point. (However, I don't mind constructive criticism)
- I will post as frequently as possible but be aware that this blog is more about me and my learning process so if the posting is sporadic, this is because I can be a bit of a lazy ass. Having said that, I wanted to do this blog because I am hoping it will keep me more focused.
- This blog is about my journey to learn animation, mainly 2D animation, and a bit of illustration/concept design/digital art as well. This will mean projects, notes, things I have learned, and links to content online that has either helped me or is inspirational. (However don't be surprised if I go off topic from time to time)
- So finally, it might be better to think of this blog more like a personal journal, I will likely post comments and observations, things that spark my interest as well as lessons learned. Summary - more for me than for anyone else.
So I recently got excited about animation and I wanted to have something to document my journey down that road. This blog will be about my projects, animated or otherwise, what I am learning, my failures and hopefully successes. Feel free to follow along, make comments or even ask questions. If you want to join me on this journey, you are more than welcome.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Boilerplate Stuff...
Just a quickie here, nothing special. Wanted to say hello, put it out there. Don't want to say much, just a few quick points:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment