Thursday, November 24, 2011

Jumping Off Point...

So this is the "Old Duffer". He is a character I designed a few months back and is the inspiration for my first animation. Originally I was just going to do an animation of him swinging his club, pretty basic really, but it wasn't long before a story developed, with three other characters involved. Ultimately this seems very ambitious, but I like a challenge, plus if I screw it up, I can always redo it again later on down the track. I realize that there are still some design issues with this guy, but for the moment, at least for a starting point, I am happy with it.


Old Duffer

Old Duffer:
  • Calm and easy going old rascal
  • Learned long ago that it is better to go with the flow
  • Does his own thing, his own way, regardless of what people think
  • Wacky swing that prompts laughter, but never fails to get him close to the hole
  • The oblivious guru type character


No comments:

Post a Comment